Thursday, June 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Today is Frankie's and Georgie's birthday! I can't believe they are 2 already! I made 2 little party hats for them and wrapped up some dog biscuits. They had such fun! There was drool everywhere hehe. I remember the first day they came home with me. They were so little, but full of life and energy. They haven't changed much, except they are a lot bigger. They still run around the garden at top speed and chew anything that they can get thair paws on! And the noise they make is quite something! I love them so much! I sometimes wonder what I ever did without them!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY Georgie and Frankie!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How stinkin" cute! My girls will have their first birthday in January and we will definitely party!

You say they still chew and race like crazy after two years? You mean there is no end to the madness? Oh boy...

=)

Tina said...

Hehe Yup! The madness goes on!! But I am glad they are so energetic!

Oh please take photo's of your girls' party! I would love to see them!! :)

WinnietheCorgi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Esther said...

Happy Birthday, Frankie and Georgie! Their conical party hats are too cute :D

Winnie sends birthday Corgi kisses!

~Ann~ said...

Oh my goodness. Look at those faces!!! They are just too cute. I bet there was lots of doggie drool. LOL.

Happy Birthday to them! (Opps I know I am a little late, trying to catch up!)

Cathy Santarsiero, "The Christmas Corgi" said...

Happy Birthday Frankie and George! I love your spiffy party hats!

Diane said...

Too cute! They love those hats.